There are no negatives for deciding to keep your cat off the streets, and that isn't just a biased opinion of a catio manufacturing business, but as an owner of 10 indoor cats ourselves.
Before we started our business, years ago, we kept outdoor cats, we lost 3 on the roads and one just disappeared.
Deciding to opt for a "no roam" ownership by the means of a safecat UK catio means,
- No more sleepless nights when they don't come home.
- No more unexpected high vets bills (an emergency r.t.a surgery & hospitalisation will cost more than a catio!)
- No more premature losses
- No worry about theft
- No more concerns about someone claiming/feeding your pet
- No worries about injuries/abuse/poisoning
- Less risk from infectious diseases
- Longer lifespan
- Doors/windows on your property can be safety left open, providing worry free comfort to homeowners & unrestricted freedom for pets.
- Fewer cases of decimation of wildlife
- Better relationships with neighbours due to zero nuisance fouling on their property.
- Assurance that by buying a quality product, you will never need to replace a steel safecat UK catio because of wear & tear.